Tuesday, June 10, 2014

First Massage


After lunch, with fifteen minutes to digest, I was again shepherded through the house to a quiet room, where I was left to the capable hands of the masseuse. Pad had sent out for olive oil for my massage, and Yesh kept asking if I wanted garlic with that. I thought , if we add some lemon juice to my hair and some red pepper flakes, I can be scampi.

As she was bustling away I asked Pad where can I shower afterwards… to get the olive oil off. "Do you want her to bathe you as well?" Pad asked. And she was serious. 8-O

Ummm, no. Thank you for the kind offer. I can manage. 8-{

The massage was excellent! The masseuse had nice strong hands and took long deep strokes. We had a language gap, so there was no talking required. She massaged my head and did some spinal stuff I'd never had before. I was very relaxed when it was all over.

Very nice after a long flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll post this comment after I have a chance to check your spelling. :-)