Saturday, March 29, 2014

Two Week Turnaround

Applying for a Visa is not a very egalitarian experience.

Certainly the diplomatic relationship between the applicant's country of citizenship, the applicant's country of residence, and the country to be visited will play a major part in the successful processing of the application. This immediately establishes a certain pool of people whose applications will almost always be left in the inbox at the end of the workday.

Beyond this would be having the financial means necessary to warrant, in the form of sliding fees, your application rising higher in the priority pile.

One must weigh these prioritical considerations when first filling out the application, along with reviews you may find online, and anecdotes from friends or friends of friends.

I had three months before my departure to receive my Visa and Passport, and after tossing in a large helping of salt a la Lek's experience, I decided I would pay for two week turnaround.

Even if this became in actuality a two month turnaround, I would still be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll post this comment after I have a chance to check your spelling. :-)