Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Arrrrrggghhhh!

But, I digress.

The next day, after a busy morning in which I didn't have time to hyperventilate over my still languishing Visa application, I received an email from Lax containing the heretofore secret identity of my Indian Reference. Immediately upon returning home that afternoon I logged into my expeditor site, following the links to the Indian Visa application. I input the new and assuredly saved Temporary Application ID. I breezed through pages 1 and 2 and scrolled down page 3 to enter my Indian Reference data, copy /pasting from Lax's email.

Name, full address including zip code and phone number of your Indian host

But. Oh my god.

Where is the phone number? Where is the phone number? Where is the full phone number with area code???? 

I immediately sent an email and text message to Lax. I need an Indian phone number -- I need an Indian full phone number with area code!!!

Arrrrrggghhhh! 

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

Aiyeeeeeee!! 

Aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! 

Aiyee yai yai yai…. 

And so, my method for calming myself this night is to sing the Frito Bandito song… Until I have an earworm that will not die!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll post this comment after I have a chance to check your spelling. :-)